David Renna

I am ready for an exciting semester.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Metadata Documentation Project 1

Here is the required metadata for the 6 files I believe will be used for Project 1. I really got lost in this. I found myself checking and rechecking things I had already done. I guess this will take a bit more practice before I feel confortable with it. I probably missed a couple things. I also found that I could not document the attributes to my excel spreadsheets because there was no way to add a title to the attributes. Maybe I will find a way to do this later.

Air Monitoring Stations Metadata
County Shapefile Metadata
Demographics Spreadsheet Metadata
Asthma Spreadsheet Metadata
Ozone Spreadsheet Metadata
Particulate Matter Spreadsheat Metadata

No comments:

Post a Comment