David Renna

I am ready for an exciting semester.

Monday, October 4, 2010

This is a map showing Carbon Storage Capacity in Tons for each of the neighborhoods. It also shows Carbon Sequestration Rates in Tons/Yr for each of the 5 neighborhoods. I used multiple ttechniques to produce this map. I used the append tool to combine the 5 neighborhoods. Then I added fields to the atrributes table for carbon capacity and carbon sequestration. I had to add the values to the atrrributes table using the Editor tool for that layer and saved my edits. I was then able to symbolize to show the neighborhoods in red and orange with low numbers in both storage capacity and sequestration rates. This is a good indicator of which neighborhoods we will have to concentrate on for planting of new trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment