David Renna

I am ready for an exciting semester.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Week6: Map2


I used Adobe Illustrator to manipulate the map I had originally done into greyscale. In order to figure out what tones to use, Excel was used to calculate different divisions of the U.S. and I displayed each region with a different greyscale to show increase in population percentage for each division.
New England: 6.1%
Middle Atlantic Division: 6.7%
East North Central Division:8%
West North Central Division: 7.6%
South Atlantic Division: 14.8%
East South Central Division: 11.7%
West South Central Divisio: 13%
Mountain Division: 29.6%
Pacific Division: 15.7%

Unfortunately after lokking at my post, I realized that all of the items I removed from Map 1 were actually posted with the map I had been working on. I hope to correct this tomorrow when I have time. I had to post it that way because of time constraints. Sorry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment